ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action items for Monday's PDP-WT meeting

  • To: <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action items for Monday's PDP-WT meeting
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:26:10 +0200

I like Option A with a small edit

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich .

________________________________

        Von: owner-gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Marika Konings
        Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011 16:45
        An: Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx
        Betreff: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action items for Monday's PDP-WT
meeting

        Dear All,

        As discussed on today's call, especially for those that cannot
attend Monday's meeting (starting at 13.30 UTC), please share your
comments / edits / suggestions on the issues outlined below, or any
other items in the report, with the mailing list. With regard to
recommendation #4, please review the following two alternatives and
indicate your preference:

        Option A:  The PDP-WT recommends that a 'request for an Issue
Report' template should be developed including items such as definition
of issue, identification and quantification of problems, to the extend
feasible, supporting evidence, economic impact(s), effect(s) on
competition and consumer trust, and rationale for policy development.
The use of such a template[WUK: ] which is included in the PDP Manual
should be strongly encouraged.

        Option B:  The PDP-WT recommends that a 'request for an Issue
Report' template should be developed including items such as definition
of issue, identification and quantification of problems, to the extend
feasible, supporting evidence, economic impact(s), effect(s) on
competition and consumer trust, and rationale for policy development.
Any request for an Issue Report, either by completing the template
included in the PDP Manual or in another form, should include at a
minimum: the name of the requestor; definition of the issue, and;
identification and quantification of problems, to the extend feasible.
The submission of any additional information, as outlined for example in
the template, is strongly encouraged.

        With best regards,

        Marika