ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Issue of who can request deferral of consideration of an issue

  • To: icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Issue of who can request deferral of consideration of an issue
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 11:14:02 -0700

of deferrals to 1, I'm less concerned about -who- requests the delay.&nbsp;
adding this criteria, except to ensure that requests didn't come from anywhere
in the GNSO (SG/WG chairs, etc.), but rather channel these requests through a
treats all -councilors- equally, but doesn't extend this option to
non-councilors, I'm probably OK with
blue; margin-left: 8px; padding-left: 8px; font-size:10pt; color:black;
font-family:verdana;">
-------- Original Message --------<br>