ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] CONSENSUS CALL ON FINAL PDP REPORT - ACTION NEEDED

  • To: PDP-WT <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] CONSENSUS CALL ON FINAL PDP REPORT - ACTION NEEDED
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:13:51 -0400

All,

Marika has posted the updated Final Report on the wiki
(https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoppsc/2.+PDP-WT+Documents+%28Drafts+-+Published%29)
 which incorporates the changes from Alan and myself over the weekend.  Please
indicate by a show of support that you approve this report being forwarded to
the Council so that it may act on the report at the next Council meeting
(subject of course to an expected deferral one meeting).  We must send this to
the Council by no later than Wednesday in order to get on the agenda for the
October 6th Council meeting.  I will recommend that it gets deferred one
meeting so that there is time to consider it in Dakar.

Given the few amount of changes since the last report which had unanimous
consensus, I will take silence as acceptance (but would rather have the
affirmative show of support).  PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS TOMORROW
(TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH).

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 /
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>  /
www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.