ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Fw: Re-posting message from 12-10-08

  • To: Working Gropu <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Fw: Re-posting message from 12-10-08
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:19:45 -0800 (PST)

Dear All:

I have just reviewed Jeff's draft of the Charter for the PDP Work Team
Charter.  After reviewing his draft, I believe we should add a section
addressing potential team memberships.  I also think this section should be
identical in both the PDP Work Team Charter and the WG Work Team Charter to
avoid any suggestion of bias or impropriety. Do you all agree?  Do you all
disagree?  If I hear back from everyone prior to our call on Wednesday (before
COB Tuesday, January 6th), I will try and cobble together a rough draft of a
section 2 to go on the draft for the WG Team Charter that I circulated earlier
(for your convenience, I have attached this draft for your ready reference).

I hope everyone had a most joyous holiday season and that everyone will have
a terrific New Year.

jse
 j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo! Inc.