ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Revised WG Team Charter with proposed Section II

  • To: PPSC <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>, Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Revised WG Team Charter with proposed Section II
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:29:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear All:

I refer to my email message of yesterday regarding the possible addition of
a revised Section II to the Working Group Team charter.  I did not hear
any objections to the idea of revising this section to be in line with the
Section II language that Jeff Neuman circulated yestrerday with regard to the
PDP Working Team.  Accordingly, I am attaching the following:

A version 2 of the proposed WG Team Charter with a newly drafted Section II
similar (but not identical) to the Section II language Jeff circulated
yesterday.

A redline version showing a comparison between the Section II language I am
proposing and the language that was originally posted on the WG Twiki page.

A redline version showing a comparison between the Section II language I am
proposing and the language that Jeff proposed fro the PDP Working Team
yesterday.

Hopefully, this help spur robust discussion during tomorrow's call.

J. Scott
 j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo!
Inc.. | evansj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | 408.349.1385