Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Revised WG Team Charter with proposed Section II
- To: PPSC <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Revised WG Team Charter with proposed Section II
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 00:05:38 -0500
On 6 Jan 2009, at 15:29, J. Scott Evans wrote:
Hopefully, this help spur robust discussion during tomorrow's call.
ok i'll quibble:
Participation by team members on other work teams (including the
GNSO Policy Development Process Team) should be minimized if not
totally avoided so as to:
i think it is enough to say minimized, i think the 'if not totally
avoided' is problematic overkill
7. The chair of the Working Group Team will be someone from the PPSC
and shall not be a GNSO Council member..
while i agree with the sentimens and he drive, i think we should avoid
such prohibiions - i would prefer to see something like:
... and should not be
... and preferably should be someone other then a GNSO Council member.