ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Proposed Working Group Team Charter

  • To: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Proposed Working Group Team Charter
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:15:11 +0000

Dear all,

I don¹t think that at this stage we should be talking about a project
charter ­ we are mainly and should to this end be focusing on a minimum
standard of objectives and goals that the WG should adhere to. I personally
find it, especially at this early stage, rather worrying to draft specific
and project-management rules for the WG teams especially in light of the
fact that we are still quite uncertain as to what our role and procedures
are. Remember that this is part of the new GNSO plan and the nature and core
of the WG teams is still to be determined by the teams themselves.

With appreciation,

Konstantinos

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,