ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] GNSO Constituency Survey - Final Report

  • To: "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] GNSO Constituency Survey - Final Report
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:46:40 -0800

All,

Attached is information from Rob Hoggarth sharing the results of a recent
survey that was designed to collect constituency input of a variety of topics,
detailed below, that primarily relate to areas of GNSO Improvements that the
Operations Steering Committee and its three work teams will be examining.  We
thought it might be useful to bring these to your attention as well, since
there may be overlaps in topics of interest.  Hopefully you will find the
information of value.

Please feel free to email Rob Hoggarth or me if you have any questions about
this information.

Thanks, Liz