ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Updated draft work team rules attached

  • To: "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Updated draft work team rules attached
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:13:14 -0800

All,

As discussed on yesterday's call we agreed to modify the draft work team rules
to add three points, italicized and highlighted in yellow in the attached.  I
have also updated the PPSC wiki and both work team wikis to replace the
previous draft with this version.  Please let me know if I've missed anything
or if there are other changes to be made.

See:
https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?policy_process_steering_committee_ppsc

Thanks, Liz