ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Working Group Team WIKI Space

  • To: "'Working Group'" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Working Group Team WIKI Space
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:35:19 -0400

Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to let you all know that I made several refinements to our
Working Group Team WIKI space
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?working_group_team ) including:

1)      Created two new pages linked from the main home and moved all of the
documents/links:

a.      WG Team: Background

b.      WG Team: Charter and Rules

2)      Updated the main page to include:

a.      Meeting Schedules

b.      Team Assignments

I updated the member list to include Jonne Soininen.  If there are any other
members who have recently joined that are not shown, please let me know and I
would be pleased to add those names and affiliations.   I removed the names
duplicated on the PPSC WIKI so that we only have to manage them in one
location.

I am open to any/all suggestions that you may have about the WIKI work space.
I think having separate linked pages for special topics should make it easier
to keep our work neat and organized.   You can either send an email to the list
or add a Comment at the bottom of the WIKI page in question.

I also created a Doodle account (www.doodle.com) and am willing to set up dates
for upcoming meetings using that tool.

Thanks,

Ken Bour