ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Fw: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Fw: Moving forward

  • To: Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fw: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Fw: Moving forward
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:55:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All:

I refer to my postings of March 4, 2004, a copy of which is attached below.
First, we have a motion that was made by Tim Ruiz to amend point one under our
enumerated task (see highlighted text in 3/4/09 email below).  I am now putting
out a call for consensus on this suggested revision.  If you have an OBJECTION
to the proposed revision, please reply to this email with your objection and,
if you have a recommended tweak, please post any alternative language you might
suggest.  This call for consensus will be open until COB PDT (5 PM PDT/00:00
UTC/1:00 AM Paris/11 AM March 14th Sydney) on FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2009

In separate, but related business, Glen will be sending around a doodle link
for us to all indicate the best day and time for our first conference call
which we NEED to have next week in order to get our work plan into place by
March 21st.  Please be prompt in replying so we can get this call set up ASAP.

Kind regards.

J. Scott

j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo! Inc.