ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Work style / best practices

  • To: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>, Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Work style / best practices
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:59:04 -0700

All,

We can use Adobe Connect for future calls, staff will set this up.  Staff can
also send an email to this group following each call that enumerates agreed
action items.  I would prefer that staff not be asked to prepare minutes for
each Team call, as all Work Team calls are already recorded and transcribed.
Meeting minutes are time consuming and the policy staff are supporting more
than a dozen work groups concurrently right now.  If this group feels strongly
that meeting minutes are a necessary addition I am open to discussing it
further.

Our action item summary and other deliverables from yesterday's call will be
distributed shortly.

Thanks, Liz