ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Agenda

  • To: Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Agenda
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:23:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All:

My sincere apologies for not having this to you 24 hours before the call.

I.  Reports on Group reviews:

Charter Items Group Lead Initial Volunteers
#1, 2, 3 A Tim Cheryl
#4, 5, 9 B Subbiah Alexei
#6, 7, 8 C Zac Caroline

2.  Next Steps

    A. Refinement of Interim Working Group Rules

    B. Development of Working Group Charter Guidelines

3.  AOB

It is my hope that our call will only take about 45 minutes to 1 hour.  I also
plan to recommend that our full group not meet again for two weeks to allow the
two smaller groups to meet during the interim.

Again, my apologies for the delay in getting this agenda out to the team late
(sorry Thomas).

Kind regards.

J. Scott

 j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo! Inc.