ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Doodle Reminder: Choose a Drafting Team

  • To: <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Doodle Reminder: Choose a Drafting Team
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:50:17 -0400

WG Team Members:

At our last teleconference on 26 March, J. Scott asked each member to please
identify, in the next two weeks, which of the two teams (Operating Model vs.
Charter Guidelines) he/she would like to join when we get to that point.

In the meeting minutes, I mentioned having created a Doodle poll to
facilitate that selection process at:
http://www.doodle.com/fchkyguxbrxmwmwa

There have only been two respondents thus far (Subbiah and Iliya), so I
thought I would send out a reminder.

Thanks,

Ken Bour