ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Doodle Reminder: Choose a Drafting Team

  • To: ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx, gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Doodle Reminder: Choose a Drafting Team
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

I also note that there has bee very little or NO discussion of the reviews put
together by our sub-teams.  If everyone is fine with the summaries that have
been submitted we can move to next stage of work.  If not, we need to discuss
and come to some consensus so that we can move forward.  Please, if you have a
view about one of the summaries, please speak up now or forever hold your peace.

J. Scott

 j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo! Inc.