ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] The importance of Liasions in new structures

  • To: <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] The importance of Liasions in new structures
  • From: "Alexei Sozonov" <sozon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:40:54 -0700

Dear all,

looks like an important leverage point: liaison is communication facilitator, and often it's a key issue. If we think from the point that in any WG level, if one just can't speak like Tolstoy in English but do has something to say, liaison and the way Avri described its role for "specific reasons for each type of liaison varies with the
group", might be the answer.

AlexeiSozonov

----- Original Message ----- From: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>