ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Fw: WGT Conf Call - 19 August?

  • To: Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Fw: WGT Conf Call - 19 August?
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:12:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All:

As you may remember, our last scheduled conference call was canceled at the
request of Ken Bour to accommodate a migration of this project from Ken to
Marika.  Similarly, I was asked if we could delay our next scheduled call which
was to be next Wednesday, August 19th to Wednesday, August 26th to allow Marika
one more week to come up to speed on the drafting project.  As you can see from
the emails string below, I have agreed to do so and Gisella will be send out a
confirmation of this adjustment.  However, I wanted to give everyone a "heads
up" on this change.

In summary, the WGWT call originally schedule for next week will be moved to
the following Wednesday.  You should all receive a reminder by August 24th.
The time remains unchanged.

Thanks in advance for your continued patience and flexibility.

KInd regards.

J. Scott

j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo! Inc.