ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Re: Next PPSC WG meeting

  • To: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Re: Next PPSC WG meeting
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:05:47 -0700 (PDT)

Gisella:

Let's cancel tomorrow's call and set a call for next week.  I have copied the
list here so that they will have notice of tomorrow's cancellation should you
receive this in the middle of the night.  Please contact me with the Doodle
Poll results and we will schedule next week's call based on those results.
However, the last time I checked our standard day and time seemed to be the
most convenient for the majority of those who responded.  I must confess,
though, it has been a couple of days since I checked in on the poll results.

In the meantime, I would ask the members of the team to review the revised text
of the Operating Guidelines document which I believe Marika has already posted
to the Wiki.

J. Scott

 j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx