ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] flow diagrams

  • To: Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] flow diagrams
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:05:07 -0400

hi,

i found the other ones, they are in the final report on Fast Flux (i knew i saw
them somewhere)

http://gnso.icann.org/issues/fast-flux-hosting/fast-flux-final-report-06aug09-en.pdf

in MO's appendix, pages 130-135

you will also find explicit examples there of what he means by describing the
roles of those in the WG.

not endorsing, just passing on info.

cheers,

a.