ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Your feedback requested: Section 2.2. Liaison

  • To: ext Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Your feedback requested: Section 2.2. Liaison
  • From: "Soininen, Jonne (NSN-FI/Espoo)" <Jonne.Soininen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:56:13 +0300

Hi,

On this topic, I'm not opposed to the proposed changes. Though, I find them
unnecessary. A liaison position would the best be kept separate and neutral,
but sometimes it might not be possible to keep a liaison person just a
liaison person. However, I don't think the original text really forbids it
anyways.

Cheers,

Jonne.