ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Fw: Final Version of GNSO WG Guidelines for submission to the PPSC

  • To: PPSC <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Fw: Final Version of GNSO WG Guidelines for submission to the PPSC
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 12:00:34 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jeff:

I am submitting the final proposed draft version of the Working Group
Guidelines prepared by the WG WT.  This document has been submitted for initial
public comment.  The WT reviewed the comments submitted and made revisions to
the text where it felt it was necessary.  I have also attached an attendance
log.

A call for consensus was put out on the WG WT list for this document on
Wednesday, 26 May 2010 and was open until COB local time for WT members on
Sunday, 30 May 2010.  We received no objection to a call for consensus.
Accordingly, the WT believes that this document is now in condition for formal
review by the PPSC.

Please let me know if you need any further information for me.

J. Scott
 j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx