ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Forwarding List of Issues to the Working Group Work Team

  • To: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>, Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Forwarding List of Issues to the Working Group Work Team
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:58:45 -0400

Dear J. Scott and the Working Group Work Team,

Thank you again for all of the hard work that you have done on the Final Report
of the Working Group Work Team.  The Policy Process Steering Committee met
several times over the past several months and discussed your report.   We
truly believe that you all have done a fantastic job and that we are pretty
close to being ready to forward onto the GNSO Council for implementation.

In addition to the PPSC members discussing the report, the PPSC members were
asked to go back to their constituencies and stakeholder groups to see if they
had any comments as well.  The result of which was a list of seven items that
the PPSC would like for the Working Group to discuss and amend its final report
(if necessary).  We have attached the list of issued to this e-mail along with
those issues set forth in comments to the final report.  Some of these issues
you may have already considered.  We are not necessarily asking you to change
the recommendations in these 7 areas, but rather, are just asking if you have
considered these issues, and if so, to document your findings.  If these issues
were not considered, the PPSC would like for you to discuss them and document
your findings and new recommendations (if any).

Thank you in advance for your work.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Chair PPSC
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 /
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>  /
www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.