ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Your feedback / participation requested

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Your feedback / participation requested
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:08:09 -0700 (PDT)

Avri:

Only Cheryl made the call (YAY, Cheryl) and I thought we did not have enough of
a critical mass to dive into anything b/c we need more folks in order actually
revise.  We know you were off attending to other ICANN business and I thought
Glen was going to call you.  Sorry for the confusion.  Let's give it a try next
week.  In the meantime, if you want to shake the trees and see if you can reach
out to some the team members and ask them to either call in next week or
participate via the list that would be a super help.

Again, sorry for the confusion and thanks for your continued dedication to this
and other GNSO projects.

J. Scott
 j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx