ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Your feedback / participation requested

  • To: Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Your feedback / participation requested
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:48:23 -0400

Hi,

while there is usually one other member of the group with whom i have a mutual
IM reminder agreement, with both of us missing, it did not work.  actually i
would have sent the reminder even 20 minutes late if there had still been a
meeting.  but canceling with just one person in attendance, especially the one
person who i expect attends more meetings than any other non-staff participant,
make perfect sense to me.

i have started to work on comments on the open issues.  and will try to get
them sent to the list before the very last minute.

a.