ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] Action Items and notes from Today's call

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] Action Items and notes from Today's call
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 17:38:52 -0500

All,

I am pleased to welcome Greg Ruth and Tony Harris to the PPSC group.  They
should be on the mailing list by now.

We have a good deal of work ahead of us.  I want to remind everyone about the
deadlines in the notes below.  I will be contacting the PDP Drafting Team
separately and hope that the Working Group Drafting Team will make progress as
well.  Remember we have the 2 separate mailing lists now for the different work
teams.

Finally, we need to know if anyone has any comments on the overall PPSC charter
as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.