ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

[gnso-ppsc] "generic" OSC working team rules

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc] "generic" OSC working team rules
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:27:33 -0800

All,

The Operations Steering Committee is adopting working team rules (based on
those used by recent working groups, along with the draft  Statement of
Interest "template" or set of questions I circulated earlier).  They are
attached for your review and possible adoption/adaptation for the PPSC work
teams.  I will also be uploading these to the Working Groups Team space:
https://st.icann.org/gnso_transition/index.cgi?working_group_team.

Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks, Liz