ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

[gnso-ppsc] RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp]

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>, "PPSC" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc] RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp]
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:44:51 -0500

Its an interesting question as it appears that many of the members of
the PPSC are no longer active.  What I think we need to do is to draft a
summary of comments received to date and get that to the Council along
with the paper that has already been drafted.  These will include a
summary of the comments on equal representation from the NCSG.  But we
need to get it to the Council by the 10th.  I am sure the reps of each
of the groups will contact their councilors and further discussion will
ensue.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.