ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

[gnso-ppsc] RE: AW: [ncsg-ec] Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp]

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc] RE: AW: [ncsg-ec] Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp]
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:17:28 -0500

In anticipation of the request being added to the Council agenda for 17 Dec.,
would there possibly be value in having Jeff as chair of the PPSC and/or WT
participate in the Council meeting or is it reasonable to expect that Wolf,
Marika and any others on the WT and/or PPSC and the Council could talk to this
satisfactorily?

Chuck