ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] RE: AW: [ncsg-ec] Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp]

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] RE: AW: [ncsg-ec] Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp]
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:33:42 -0500

What time is the meeting?  I would be happy to listen in.  I know there are
some sensitive issues that staff may want me to respond to as opposed to them,
but I will let them weigh in.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.