ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] Policy Process Sterring Committee

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] Policy Process Sterring Committee
  • From: Bertrand de La Chapelle <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:45:57 +0100

Hi Jeff,

although I have unfortunately been able to follow recent work as much as I
would want to, I confirm my participation.

Best

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")