ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] Policy Process Sterring Committee

  • To: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] Policy Process Sterring Committee
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:02:04 -0500

Thanks Tony.  We will make the change.  Also let us know if you have a new
alternate.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.