ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

[gnso-ppsc] Conference Call and Cartegena Schedule

  • To: "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc] Conference Call and Cartegena Schedule
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:37:38 -0500

All,

Thanks to those that were on the call last week. Although I was not inclined to
call a meeting before Cartagena, I think Tim has raised a number of substantive
issues (in addition to the one I raised) that I would like the group to discuss
and come up with a plan of resolution as soon as possible, with the hope of
providing this Work Team report to the Council as soon as possible.  It would
be great to use our time in Cartagena finalizing the issues and having a
consensus call on the document.

Therefore, Gisella will sound out a Doodle tomorrow for a call just prior to
the Cartagena meeting.  In addition, I wanted to remind everyone that we will
be having a meeting on Sunday 5 December - 9.00 - 10.00.  In addition, we will
be updating the Council on the status of the WG-WT recommendation on Saturday 4
December at 14:00-14:45 if you would like to listen in.

Please provide comments on the issues raised by Tim and I on e-mail over the
next week, so that we can have a good discussion on those on the next call.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 /
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>  /
www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.