ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] Slides for review

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] Slides for review
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:06:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear All:

As the presenter, I have no problem with the slide form or the template.  I
believe the slide have the sufficient amount of substantive content.  That
said, if the staff wants to reformat the slides to accommodate Avri's request,
I have no objection.

J. Scott

j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx