ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] Updated slides for review

  • To: gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] Updated slides for review
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:11:28 -0500

Hi,

Looks much cleaner, and the template is quite handsome that way.

One question, did you leave the picture of the glasses on page 9 intentionally.
 I think it is a cute touch, but I wanted to make sure it was intended.

I think the optimism that we will solve problems in tomorrow's meeting is
touching and I think waiting until after that meeting is a good idea.

a.