ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

[gnso-ppsc] Updated slides for review

  • To: "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc] Updated slides for review
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:29:22 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached the updated slides for review. I've incorporated most
of the suggested changes. With regard to Avri's comment that 'Slides 7, 11
might be good to have a slide that explicitly states what the open issues
with the PPSC are', I would propose to update that following tomorrow's
call as some issues might get resolved and/or added to the list of
outstanding issues.

With best regards,

Marika