ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] Updated slides for review

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] Updated slides for review
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:07:41 -0500

I think the slides look good.  Lets see if there are any changes coming out of
tomorrow's discussion.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.