ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] Revised Language for 2 outstanding issues in Working Group Guidelines

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] Revised Language for 2 outstanding issues in Working Group Guidelines
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 22:42:50 -0500

Thanks...yes you have until the 20th.  You keep referring to yourself as the
second alternative, yet Konstantinos and Gabriel have yet to show up to a PPSC
meeting since we got back together after the WG WT released its report.  Can we
please either get yourself inserted as the primary or make sure that we get
whoever is the primary to start participating?

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.