ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

[gnso-pro-wg] Agenda - 6 March - GNSO Working Group to Protect the Rights of Others (PRO) teleconference

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] Agenda - 6 March - GNSO Working Group to Protect the Rights of Others (PRO) teleconference
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:38:21 -0500

All,

Set forth below is the agenda for our 6 March teleconference.

I.    Roll

II.    Discuss Possible Meeting in Lisbon

III.    TLDs
        A.  Questions Arising from Mechanism Summaries
        B.  Format of Standardized Mechanism Summaries (draft to be
circulated 6 March)

IV.   WG Resource List

V.    Mechanism for Obtaining Expert Contributions

VI.    Constituency Outreach for Qualitative Analysis

Please feel free to circulate before the meeting any suggestions,
comments, and resource links.
I look forward to talking with everyone tomorrow.

Sincerely yours,
Kristina

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291
e-mail:  krosette@xxxxxxx

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that
this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this
e-mail from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.