ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

[gnso-pro-wg] PRO-WG TLD Mechanism Summary Forms

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] PRO-WG TLD Mechanism Summary Forms
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:45:22 -0500

All,

In the interest of keeping the process moving, I've attached a sample
TLD Mechanism Summary Form (in three parts).  As you can see, I used a
table format, primarily because I find it easier to identify
commonalities and variances in a graphical form.  Nonetheless, it seems
that a regular text format with the same headings may well be easier to
use given the volume of information to be included

Preparing the forms raised several questions we should answer today. For
example, for purposes of quantification such as number of challenges,
should we use a date cut-off and, if so, what should it be?  One year
from launch?  Other?

If we want to meet our Lisbon deadline, we'll need agreement by the end
of today's call as to format, categories and the like.  Otherwise, we'll
lose a lot of time on the back end dealing with consolidation,
identification of commonalities, etc.

If you've built a better mousetrap, please do circulate it.

Thanks.

 <<TLD Mechanism Summary Form 3.DOC>>  <<TLD Mechanism Summary Form
2.DOC>>  <<TLD Mechanism Summary Form 1.DOC>>