ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

[gnso-pro-wg] TLD Mechanism Summary Forms with Explanatory Notes

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] TLD Mechanism Summary Forms with Explanatory Notes
  • From: "Peter Gustav Olson - pgo" <pgo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:54:57 +0100

Here are the Parts A, B and C with Explanatory Notes.

Enjoy!

/Peter

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

PETER GUSTAV OLSON
Attorney-at-Law

PGO@xxxxxxxxxxx
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

  <http://www.plesner.com/>

PLESNER SVANE GRØNBORG
LAW FIRM
AMERIKA PLADS 37
2100 COPENHAGEN
DENMARK

TEL              +45 33 12 11 33
FAX              +45 33 12 00 14
WWW.PLESNER.COM

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately and delete this email and any attachments without
retaining copies or disclosing the contents to anyone.