ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

[gnso-pro-wg] Agenda - 13 March teleconference - PRO WG

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] Agenda - 13 March teleconference - PRO WG
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:41:57 -0400

All,
With apologies for the delay, set forth below is the agenda for our 13
March teleconference.

I. Roll

II. TLDs
        A. Questions Arising from Mechanism Summaries
        B. Other Issues

III.  Creation of Project Teams & Target Deadlines
        A. Problems Analysis -- those intended to be solved and those
created
        B. TLD Analysis
        C.  Constituency Outreach

IV.  Consultation Requests from Other WGs
        A.  Process
        B.  Status

V. Misc.

Please feel free to circulate before the meeting any suggestions,
comments, and resource links.   I look forward to talking with everyone
later today.

Sincerely yours,
Kristina

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291
e-mail:  krosette@xxxxxxx

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that
this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this
e-mail from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.