ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

[gnso-pro-wg] Draft Survey

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] Draft Survey
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 23:30:28 -0400

All,

Attached is a draft survey that contains questions suggested during our
meeting last Sunday in Lisbon and supplemented by additional questions I
have received.  Please review it and circulate any suggested revisions
before our meeting on Tuesday.  (It would be most helpful to circulate
revisions in track changes, document comparison or pdf file of
handwritten revisions.)  One obvious revision is to revise the order of
the questions.  In the interest of providing everyone with more time to
review, however, I am circulating the survey in its current form.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to talking
with everyone on Tuesday.

Kristina