ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

RE: [gnso-pro-wg] NEW APPROACH TO WORK OF WG

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] NEW APPROACH TO WORK OF WG
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:45:55 +0800

I very much agree with Jeff's points.  And look forward to the creative
discussion about how we can improve the PRO processes for coming new gTLDs.

Attached also are my thoughts and edits to the draft questionnaire, which I did
find seemingly biased in a way that certain questions were framed for an
anticipated answer.  Some of the edits attempt to balance them out and to try
to extract more thoughts from whom ever is responding to the questionnaire.

Edmon