ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

Re: [gnso-pro-wg] Questionnaire update and TLD Summaries

  • To: <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pro-wg] Questionnaire update and TLD Summaries
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:07:47 -0400

Tim,

THANK YOU!!!!

Kristina
Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291
e-mail:  krosette@xxxxxxx

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been
inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sent from my Wireless Handheld