ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Approach to guidelines

  • To: "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Approach to guidelines
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:46:41 -0400

Thank you, Liz.

I had volunteered solely because no one else had.  Anyone who would like
to do so should certainly volunteer.

As I mentioned yesterday during the call, I strongly encourage everyone
to start posting suggestions/proposals/comments.  I certainly appreciate
the fact that email can be susceptible to misinterpretation and,
accordingly, there may be a reluctance to introduce suggestions, etc.
via email instead of our calls.  Nonetheless, in the interests of time,
I suggest that the WG may find it more productive to discuss during our
remaining calls those suggestions, etc. previously introduced on the
list than to comment immediately on suggestions, etc. introduced for the
first time on a call.  I, for one, usually need more time to absorb.

Kristina