ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

FW: [gnso-pro-wg] TLD Summaries to date

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-pro-wg] TLD Summaries to date
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:27:12 -0700

Here is the summary Kristina sent last month.  I will try to gather all
of the summaries posted to list since then, and send those separately.

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTICE:  This communication is confidential and may be protected by
attorney-client and/or work product privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify me by reply, and delete this
communication and any attachments.

  _____