ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

[gnso-pro-wg] RPM Proposals Chart

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] RPM Proposals Chart
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 13:33:56 -0400

All,

I thought it may be helpful to have before our call one document that
contains the various RPM proposals that have been posted to the list or
mentioned during the calls.  The chart is by no means complete, and you
should feel free to add proposals.

I will continue to update the chart with proposals provided to me and I
will circulate revised versions periodically.

Kristina