ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Revised Proposals Chart Based on Today's Meeting

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "PRO WG" <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Revised Proposals Chart Based on Today's Meeting
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:36:56 -0400

Avri,

My notes indicated that the point about payment by means other than
credit cards should go in auxiliary issues, but don't indicate that for
the fee basis point.  That doesn't mean there wasn't agreement on it;
just that it wasn't in my notes.  It also doesn't mean that we can't
decide tomorrow to move the fee basis point there, too.

Anyone have clear notes on this point?

Kristina