ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Peter's proposals/Public Holiday/Deputies for Mike R.

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Peter's proposals/Public Holiday/Deputies for Mike R.
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:22:38 -0700

I am not available tomorrow or on the weekend.  I can devote some more
time today to read and respond to some of the WG emails, and some time
on Monday and thereafter to help with the final report.  Anyway I think
it best to let emails continue to fly for a few days before we start
trying to put together the final report.  Nice to see so many so engaged
in the WG all of the sudden.  I think Kristina and Tim have devised a
good format for the report, but it will be tough to determine what
everyone is actually 'supporting' or 'agreeing to' from the email.  The
draft report will need to get circulated for all to have a chance to
edit.

I am quite sure the Council will accept a late report (and frankly don't
see any other option), it is not on our agenda to discuss next Thurs and
the next meeting thereafter is in June.

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTICE:  This communication is confidential and may be protected by
attorney-client and/or work product privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify me by reply, and delete this
communication and any attachments.

  _____