ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

[gnso-pro-wg] Peter's proposals/Public Holiday/Deputies for Mike R.

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pro-wg] Peter's proposals/Public Holiday/Deputies for Mike R.
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:29:44 -0400

All,

I plan to include Peter's proposals in the Outcomes section so I need to
know the level of support.  (I've attached an old version of the
proposals chart that includes Peter's proposals in pages 1-6.)  Please
post your comments.

Also, I'd completely forgotten that today is a public holiday in
Brussels.  Because I will not be available tomorrow, this weekend, and
Monday (and possibly Tuesday), Mike R. will (as Vice Chair) need to take
the lead on communicating/coordinating for the final report as necessary
during that time.  (Sorry for the short notice, Mike.  I'll buy you a
drink - or several - in San Juan.)  It would be great if other WG
members would be available to assist Mike as may be necessary; please
let us know via list.

Thanks.